Terms and Condition
Payment: Full class fees shall be paid 3 days before the class commencement date. Payment can be made by
- Cheques, payable to "Yifan Mandarin Ltd"
- Online payments by PayPal or by credit cards. *5% surcharge will be applied to any payment (charged by PayPal).
- Bank transfer to our account Yifan Mandarin Limited for Central classes HSBC A/C #808-088496-838.
- Bank transfer to our account Yifan Mandarin Limited for Discovery Bay classes HSBC A/C #652-009747-838.
- Cash/EPS in person at our centres.
2. Trial Class: One payable trial class can be arranged for each course if there is available space.
3. Make-up class: only private class can be re-scheduled with 24 hours’ advance notice from the student. Without proper notice class is charged at normal rate. If a student in a group class misses one class, we regret that no make-up class can be arranged.
4. Instructor & learning materials: One teacher per class. Fees already include one booklet per student per class.
5. Public Holidays: Our Learning Centers are closed on all Hong Kong public holidays. There will be no classes, and no class fee is charged.
6. Cancellation Policies: All centers will be closed in the event of black rain or typhoon No.8 warning. If the signal is lowered after 8am, all morning classes will be canceled. If the signal is lowered after 1:30pm, all afternoon classes will be canceled. We regret that there is no makeup class or refund available in these events. On rare occasions, if the teacher is suddenly taken sick and we are unable to schedule a replacement, class will also be cancelled. In this case, cancelled classes will be rescheduled or refunded.
7. Substitute Teacher: A substitute teacher may be arranged to teach a class in the event of the regular teacher’s annual leave, illness, or training. When possible, advanced notice will be given to student.
8. Completion Date: Any private/skype class paid for must be completed within the class expiry date (4 months after the first class date). Otherwise, the fees for the class will be forfeited.
All participants enrolled in classes at Yifan Mandarin Ltd do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred to students or their guests as a result of participating in these classes.